Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to wear sunscreen everyday even if I am at work all day?
- Is animal testing performed on any of Dr. Brandt’s products?
- I am pregnant/nursing what is the best skincare regimen for me?
- Why is an eye cream important to use as part of my daily regimen?
- Are your products non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging)?
- Do your products contain fragrance?
- What should I do if I am interested in discussing BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES with dr. brandt® skincare?
- How can I find the expiration date on my product?
- How do I redeem giftcards
- I had an automatic delivery, what happened to my order
- Payment methods
- Do you ship oversees
- Cancelling or modifying orders
- How to track my order
- What is right for me?
Shipping & returns
- How can I return a product?
- How can I exchange a product?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- I cannot login with my usual username and password
- I would like to discuss Press opportunities
- I would like to do business with you outside the USA
- I would like to distribute your products within the USA
- Are there any job opportunities
Share & Save click here
Pin To Win click here
Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions click here FAQ click here
Laser Fx Series click here
Skincare information back to top
Any information provided on this website is not intended for medical advice. If you have a medical concern, please check with your doctor.
1. Do I need to wear sunscreen everyday even if I am at work all day?
Yes, 80% of premature aging is caused by daily exposure to UV rays.
Just the few minutes of sun exposure you receive each day while driving to work, sitting by a window and walking your dog is enough to cause hyperpigmentation and premature aging over time. Also, indoor lighting (florescent and halogen bulbs) also breaks down collagen and can cause the same aging as UVA rays.
Dr. Brandt highly recommends using either of his UV SPF 30 high protection face lotions every day (rain or shine) regardless of season, to protect your skin from premature aging.
2. Is animal testing performed on any of Dr. Brandt’s products?
dr. brandt® skincare is proud to say that we do not engage in animal testing or use animal derived ingredients in our products. As a cruelty-free-oriented organization, this is certainly one of our main commitments. At the time we choose our ingredients, we obtain all of the testing methodology to ensure that our suppliers provide us only with ingredients that are tested in vivo and in vitro. These facilities have a R&D staff of chemists whose main role is to develop products using these ingredients for testing, and then measuring results by high tech machinery, never on animals.
Dr. Brandt is an animal lover and annual contributor to the Humane Society.
He has three dogs he absolutely adores.
3. I am pregnant/nursing what is the best skincare regimen for me?
We strongly recommend you discuss safe skincare options for you and your baby with your medical professional for best advice.
Avoiding the sun and using dr. brandt® UV SPF 30 high protection every day is especially important during pregnancy and nursing, as the hormones released during this time can greatly increase pigmentation on your skin, causing melasma or "the mask of pregnancy." You should also avoid using any products containing acids (AHA/BHA lactic, glycolic, salicylic etc). If breakouts or other skin conditions are a problem during pregnancy, please consult with your doctor regarding prescription topicals or medications.
4. Why is an eye cream important to use as part of my daily regimen?
Aging is the most apparent around the eyes. The delicate skin around the eye
area is thinner, and blood vessels become more visible, revealing dark circles or
hollow eyes. Fine lines and wrinkles, crow’s feet, and under eye bags are all tell-tale
signs of aging. Try Dr. Brandt’s eye care best-sellers and discover your favorite.
5. Are your products non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging)?
All of our products are tested for effectiveness before they can be considered to be part of the dr. brandt® skincare line. These formulas are created with a synergy of actives and botanicals to provide the clarity your skin needs without the dryness and irritation that can often times be the unfortunate result of using some products for oily and acne prone skin.
The pores no more® and blemishes no more® product lines contain Salicylic Acid, a beta hydroxy which penetrates pores dissolving dirt, oil, makeup and debris and draws it out to the skin’s surface to be sloughed off. This action clears pores, eliminating any clogging. If you have a high tendency to develop clogged pores but need a moisturizer, we do offer “oil-free” moisturizers in both of these lines.
6. Do your products contain fragrance?
Dr. Brandt uses botanical extracts in his products, no harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances are added.
7. What should I do if I am interested in discussing BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES with dr. brandt® skincare?
If you would like to contact dr. brandt® skincare about business opportunities (distribution, employment) please send a detailed email to email@example.com.
8. How can I find the expiration date on my product?
Please check the bottom of the container/jar or crimped area of the tube for a “lot” or “batch” number and send us an email request with the information, along with the product purchased to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply as soon as possible.
Ordering information back to top
1. How do I redeem giftcards
To redeem your giftcard first choose the products you would like to purchase . When you are in the shopping cart you will be asked to enter the 12-digit giftcard number and 4-digit pin number. Limit one gift card per redemption. Please note that you will need to enter a valid credit card to complete the purchase even if the purchase amount can be paid with your gift card only. Don’t worry your credit card will not be charged. If your purchase doesn’t add up to the full amount of your gift cards, the unused balance will be redeemable in subsequent purchase at www.drbrandtskincare.com
2. I had an automatic delivery, what happened to my order
dr. brandt skincare automatic deliveries are no longer available. If you were a subscriber to this program we sent the notification by e-mail letting you know that this program has been canceled and the need to re-order your favorite products in the future. Please note that we are working on enhancing this program before we make it available for everyone again. Your patience and cooperation is much appreciated.
3. Payment methods
At drbrandtskincare.com we accept the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
4. Do you ship overseas
At drbrandtskincare.com we only ship within the U.S.A (Including Hawaii and Alaska). If you wish to place an order from an International country, please check our “store locator” to locate the nearest store. Thank you!
5. Cancelling or modifying orders
If you wish to cancel or modify your order after you have submitted an order through our website, please contact our customer service line ASAP at: 1.800.234.1066. Please note that if you contact us after we have shipped your order; any cancelation or modification will need to follow our return process.
6. How to track my order
At drbrandtskincare.com we make this easy for you. Just log-in to “my account” (at the top of the screen) and check your order status. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at: 1.800.234.1066.
7. What is right for me?
Our products are designed to give maximum results in minimal time. It’s important that you choose the product(s) that best fit your skin concerns. We suggest to check the tab, “my skincare solutions”, on the top navigation menu (right side); to find solutions to the main skincare concerns, or shop by product line. Each is designed for a specific skin type/concern as follows:
- dr brandt® house calls: Mimics Dr. Brandt’s in-office procedures
- pores no more®: Ideal for Oily/Combination skin. Treats enlarged pores and controls excess oil.
- blemishes no more®: Ideal for Acne/Blemish Prone skin. Controls and diminishes acne without over-drying skin.
- Do not age with dr brandt®: Ideal for Mature/Aging skin. Your antidote against aging that will transform your skin and will revitalize, sculpt, lift, nourish and tighten sagging skin.
- Xtend your youth: Ideal for All skin types. Preventative anti-aging skincare. Your youth life guard for face and eyes. Reinforced with dr brandt’s A3 power, a dynamic shield boosted with anti oxidant, anti-aging and anti stress ingredients.
- dr. brandt® light years away®: Ideal for Hyperpigmentation. Whitening and brightening anti-aging products.
If you wish to speak with our skincare specialist please contact us at: 800.234.1066.
Shipping & returns back to top
1. How can I return a product?
Your satisfaction is important to us. We will gladly accept returns for any drbrandtskincare.com purchase when products were purchased directly from drbrandtskincare.com or call 1.800.234.1066 within 30 days of purchase. Please follow these steps:
- Obtain a return authorization number (REF#) via telephone by calling 1.800.234.1066, Monday through Friday, 9AM - 5PM EST, or e-mail us at email@example.com with the following information: first name, last name, web order number or sales order number, product to be returned and reason for return.
- Pack the product (s) in the original packaging and include any promotional item that may have been included, such as a gift with purchase, etc.
- Include, the REF#, copy of the sales order and return form.
- Mail the return within 2 weeks from the received authorization (REF #)to:
Cosmetic Dermatology, Inc.
8798 NW 15th street
Miami, FL 33172
Shipping charges are at the customer’s expense. We recommend to choose a method of shipping with tracking and insurance as we are not responsible for lost or missing packages.
5. Allow 2 weeks for the return to be processed
IMPORTANT: Please check our return policy to make sure that the return qualifies for a refund.
2. How can I exchange a product?
To exchange a product; the fastest and easiest way is to return the product(s) following our return policy and procedure, then place a new order for the product(s) that you wish to purchase instead. Once we receive your returned product, the credit card used for the returned product will be refunded.
Another option is to send the product(s) back following our return policy and procedure with a note requesting the product to be exchanged for. Once the returned product is received, the substitute product will be shipped. Please note that if the exchange exceeds the initial retail price, the customer will pay the difference with a valid credit card. In the same token, if the exchanged product(s) is a lesser retail price, the customer will be refunded the difference back to the credit card used for purchase.
3. How can I check the status of my order?
At drbrandtskincare.com we make this easy for you. Just log-in to “my account” (at top of the screen) and check your order status. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at: 1.800.234.1066.
Contact us back to top
1. I cannot login with my usual username and password
We have upgraded our website to a more secure, easy to shop and user friendly experience for your security and convenience. We sent an e-mail to our existing customers communicating these changes and we apologize if it didn’t reach you. To access your account please enter an e-mail address as the username and you will be prompted to follow the steps necessary to setup a new password.
If you experience any difficulty, please contact us at: 800.234.1066 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for understanding and for having patience during this transition. We are sure that you’ll be pleased with the new features.
2. I would like to discuss Press opportunities
If you would like to discuss press or public relations (PR) opportunities, please contact:
Tractenberg & Co.
116 East 16th Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10003
(212) 929-7979 x2304
3. I would like to do business with you outside the USA
If you would like to discuss business opportunities (distribution of our products), please send a detailed email to email@example.com. Please include your company background, locations (include any picture or visual aid), assortment that you currently carry website address if applicable and contact information.
4. I would like to distribute your products within the USA
If you would like to discuss business opportunities within the USA (distribution, merchandising, etc), please send a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your company background, business opportunity, website address if applicable and any additional information (pictures or visual aids are welcome).
5. Are there any job opportunities
For career opportunities, please submit your resume with a brief introduction of the position that you would like to pursue to email@example.com. We’ll contact you only if there is an opportunity/ opening. Thank you!