Frequently Asked Questions - Loyalty Program
Dear dr brandt skincare Loyal customer, your question may already be answered below, but if you cannot find your question answered, do not hesitate to contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I get started with Loyalty?
In order to start your loyalty program you need to create an "account" with us, you can follow the link on “get started” or complete the information on the order confirmation page.
- How do I track my loyalty points?
You can track your loyalty points at any time by logging into your account and going to “my rewards” tab. This tab will also allow you to redeem points once you have reached enough points for any of the tiers.
- How do I redeem my points?
You can redeem points by logging into your account, then going to “my rewards” and then to “manage rewards”. Simply follow the instructions. Points can be redeem once you have reached each tier threshold.
- Can I receive points for "Create an Account" action even though I already have an account?
No, points for the "Create an Account" action are only available to users who create an account after the launch of the loyalty program.
- How are the purchase points calculated?
For every $1 spent on the purchase of a product, you receive 1 point. Points are not issued for any amount spent on taxes or shipping costs. Thus, loyalty Points are only earned for money actually spent on the product.
- What are featured items and how do I earn 2x points?
Featured Items will change from time to time (usually every 3 months) and they are selected by our team. The products that qualify for 2x points will have this note on the product information page. During this time, if you purchase any featured item you will get double the purchase points.
- Do the points expire at any time?
Points don’t expire while you have an account with us.
- What are the minimum points that are needed in order to redeem points?
You need to have at least 100 points to redeem your rewards or you can wait for a higher reward amount by accumulating points.
- What happens if I return a purchase that used loyalty points? Can my loyalty points be refunded to my account?
Please follow the steps of our return process; once your return has been processed, your points will be added back to your account.
- What do I need to do to receive my Points through the Share, Save, and Earn?
You will need to share with your friends through one of the networks provided (Twitter, Pinterest or email). You will receive points only when your friends have click off that share and visited our website.
- I shared, but still have not received my Points?
The moment your friend clicks off one of your shares you will receive your points. Increase the odds of having a friend click by sharing on multiple networks!
- I see a blank screen after clicking on the “Share, Save, and Earn”. What should I do?
This happens when your browser is cached. To resolve this issue, please open browser settings, clear cache, refresh the page and try again.
- I was not able to enter my personal information into the entry form after sharing via Twitter or Pinterest.
- I’m having trouble sharing with my friends. What should I do?
Check your network to see if the Internet connection is unstable. Clicking on any Share button should take you to the next screen.
- Once I Share through the Share, Save, and Earn, how will my information be used?
- I Followed you on Twitter or Pinterest but did not receive my points?
Please Follow us through the Follow button on our page. After you have Followed us you will be asked to input the email address that is associated with your Dr. Brandt account. Once this email is registered we will reward you with your points.