C YOUR BRIGHT SIDE
This dermatologist tested serum is powered by 25% brightening ingredients, including 20% THD ascorbate–a highly potent oil-soluble form of Vitamin C and a 4% hexylresorcinol complex, that synergistically brighten discoloration while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and supporting collagen for firmer-looking skin. You’ll see clinical results with visibly brighter skin, dark spots fading away and a glowing, even complexion. Brighten up, dullness is behind you.
Step .01Apply 3 to 5 drops to the face and neck, AM and/or PM.
Step .02Can be used alone or under a moisturizer.
Step .03Follow with a sunscreen for optimal results.
A fast-absorbing, ultra-concentrated serum with 20% THD-ascorbate + 4% hexylresorcinol complex + 1% plankton extract complex to synergistically brighten, fade dark spots, and even the complexion while boosting collagen for reduced lines & wrinkles and firmer-looking skin.
For all skin types.
Tested on sensitive skin.
Texture: Fluid serum
Consistency: Lightweight, silky
Scent: Fragrance free
Results To Expect:
- Brightens skin tone and fades dark spots
- Boosts collagen production for firmer looking skin, while improving the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects against free radicals and signs of photo-aging
AFTER 7 DAYS:
- 91% reported product evens skin tone and texture leaving the skin looking more luminous and radiant.*
- 82% showed reduction in skin color variation.**
AFTER 4 WEEKS:
- 100% presented improvement in skin firmness.**
AFTER 8 WEEKS:
- 88% reported product reduces the appearance of dark spots.*
- 91% reported product improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.*
* Self-assessment test conducted on 34 volunteers.
** Instrumental evaluation conducted on 34 volunteers.
Fades Dark Spots
Minimizes Lines & Wrinkles
- 20% THD-Ascorbate: The gold standard of vitamin C ; oil-soluble, making it more compatible with all skin types for better and faster absorption.
- 4% Hexylresorcinol complex: Brightens the appearance of dark spots by targeting 10 pathways of melanin production. As effective as 2% Hydroquinone
- 1% Plankton extract complex: Evens skin tone and reduces skin age spots thanks to its ability to intelligently detect excess melanin production without affecting normally pigmented skin.
WATER/AQUA/EAU, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, C9-12 ALKANE, PPG-24-GLYCERETH-24, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, HEXYLRESORCINOL, ETHYL LINOLEATE, PLANKTON EXTRACT, BIOFLAVONOIDS, GLUCOSE, LECITHIN, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA OIL, CITRIC ACID, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, XANTHAN GUM, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, POLYGLYCERYL-6 POLYRICINOLEATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL,DISODIUM EDTA, LINALYL ACETATE, CHLOROGENIC ACIDS, SODIUM ASCORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL.
I really like the product so far. Like the way it feels and the glow it gives my skin. The downfall is the dispenser isn’t great and for the price point they need to work on that,
Dr. Brandt’s C Scription may be the next best thing since sliced bread! As someone who’s top skin concern is hyperpigmentation / uneven skin tone, vitamin C serums are a must in my routine. This formula is lightweight but has a milky texture and spreads across the skin easily without being sticky or tacky like a lot of vitamin C serums. It also doesn’t smell bad, like most vitamin C serums, which is also appreciated. I started seeing visible results after a full week of using it. I had some dark spots / acne scars diminish in appearance and my skin overall just seems brighter, more youthful and happier looking! My only con would be the steep price tag - I will definitely have to take advantage of a Sephora sale to buy a backup. Skincare is worth investing in so though it is expensive, I don’t mind paying a premium price for a product that actually works & meets its claims.
I received this complimentary from dr Brandt, and I love it so far. Been using about a month and it’s thicker than most vitamin c serums, but it really helps to even out my eczema scars. Worth the price.
I love this serum, it really brightened my skin! Really wish the dropper dispersed the product a little better.
It’s nice feels great but my skin is getting oils after applying it.