A game-changer in the world of selfies!
Dr. Brandt’s cult favorite - instant fix for skin so flawless you’d swear it was photoshopped. Proven to keep skin shine-free, the silky formula can be used on its own, as a makeup base or over makeup for midday touch-ups.
Now you’re ready for your closeup!
Step .01Use in the morning after your moisturizer to refine the look of pores, lines and imperfections.
Step .02Use before make-up as a primer and re-apply over makeup throughout the day, as necessary.
Step .03Can be worn alone for a natural look or under makeup to instantly absorb excess sebum and erase shine.
"Dr. Brandt's pores no more pore refiner primer is my secret to having close-up-ready skin. It shrinks the size of pores and refines the skin. It is brilliant!" Gwyneth Paltrow
A pore-refiner and makeup primer in one, this cult favorite instantly* helps diminish the look of pores and imperfections, mattifies the skin and creates a smooth canvas.
* Individual results may vary
For all skin types.
Texture: Velvety cream
Scent: Fragrance free
Results To Expect:
- Instantly* minimize the appearance of pores, lines and imperfections
- Absorb excess oil and mattify shine
- Create a smooth, flawless finish with or without makeup
- Shrink the appearance of pores overtime
*Individual results may vary.
AFTER ONE APPLICATION:
- Skin oiliness is significantly decreased by 40%*
- 100% showed a decrease in the appearance of pore size*
- 90% reported that the skin complexion looks more even**
- 87% reported that the skin is perfectly shine-free**
AFTER 2 WEEKS OF USE:**
- 100% reported that the product visibly reduces the appearance of pores
- 100% reported that the product absorbs excess oil
- 93% reported that the product blurs the look of imperfections and lines
* Instrumental evaluation conducted on 30 volunteers
** Self-assessment conducted on 30 volunteers
Unclogs & Minimizes Pores
- Oil-Absorbing Spheres: Mattifies skin and diffuses light to instantly minimize the appearance of pores, expression lines and wrinkles
- Red Clover Flower Extract: Helps shrink the look of pores over time by rebalancing skin conditions responsible for pore enlargement
- Derivative of Salicylic Acid: Gently exfoliates dead skin cells and oil build-up within pores, smooths the skin’s surface and calms irritation.
CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYSILICONE-11, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, ISOPENTYLDIOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, CHLORPHENESIN, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, SILICA, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHYL OXOBENZO DIOXASILANE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, TRIFOLIUM PRATENSE (CLOVER) FLOWER EXTRACT, LAURETH-12, IRON OXIDE (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).
I have been looking for so long for a good primer for oily skin, so many that I have tried have broke me out so bad. Thank goodness I came across this one because it has definitely work the best for me.
This primer gives a very nice texture to the skin prior to applying foundation. It can also be worn alone. I live in a cold climate and during Winter my skin needs additional hydration. Therefore, I use a richer moisturizer under the primer.
This is the primer I come back to again and again because it works so well. This is a must have product if you have oily skin.
It’s the only primar I’ve found that really controls my oily skin without drying it out. So it smoothes my wrinkles and keeps me matte all day.
pores no more® PORE REFINER PRIMER
Brides Magazine Beauty Award Winner - Best Shine Stopper