Why We Love This Product
Highest concentration of stabilized vitamin C your skin can absorb.
Step .01Dispense 4-5 drops into your palm.
Step .02Mix with XYY face cream or apply alone directly to face and neck before your moisturizer or makeup.
Step .03Apply evenly to face. Use AM & PM.
"This serum contains a whopping 20 percent vitamin C, which helps protect collagen and brightens dark spots. I like to mix a couple of drops into my sunscreen to get even more protection from damaging rays." Sheryl George, Beauty Editor, Instyle Magazine.
This topical solution — a boost of age-fighting Vitamin C — rejuvenates skin and protects against the effects of premature aging.
- Paraben free
- Sulfate free
- Phthalate free
Scent: Fragrance free
Results To Expect:
Lines and wrinkles are smoothed, clarity is visibly improved and skin’s overall appearance is firmer.
- helps smooth lines and wrinkles
- aids in firming skin and improving clarity
- contributes to the prevention of premature aging
After 4 weeks*
- 97% reported that skin feels firmer
- 93% reported that product improves skin clarity
- 83% reported that lines & wrinkles are smoother
*Clinical results of self-assessments on 30 women who used the product every day for 4 weeks.
Minimizes Lines & Wrinkles
- Stable, Vitamin C-derived Ethyl Ascorbic Acid: Optimizes resistance against free radicals; improve skin clarity.
- Ascorbosilane C, Silicium, and Vitamin C: Protect against free radicals; help smooth, firm, and improve clarity.
- Kakadu Plum: Protects against free radicals; helps smooth and firm; natural source of vitamin C.
Amazing... My face was radiant and clear within a few weeks of use. I’ve recommended it to my mom and aunt.
This serum absorbs into your skin fast! Gives my 57 year old skin a nice glow. Takes away red blotches.
I love this product! My skin is so bright and glowing. This is definitely my tried and true go to!
I have dark spot which resulted from acne . After using it for a week, I found out that my facial tone was becoming even and the spots were clearing. I want to suggest that they should come in 1oz pack because the 0.5oz doesn’t last and is expensive.
I pair this with the youth cream and something about the combination does wonders for my skin. I definitely see a reduction in redness and skin imperfection with this combo. The only use it at night now, since during the day and my exposure to sun, caused an itching sensation.