Nothing will deflate your spirits like signs of aging.
This 72-hour moisture cream offers the volume of fillers minus the side effects, targeting the look of sagging skin. It instantly hydrates and plumps while encouraging skin to maximize the production of its own hyaluronic acid. Now that’s hydration that speaks volumes!
Step .01Cleanse skin.
Step .02Apply cream to face.
Step .03Massage in an upward motion to face to infuse the product into the skin.
A daily plumping hydrator with multi-hydrating HA4 Complex + 5 peptides to target the look of lost facial volume and flattened contours while providing up to 72 hours of moisture.
For all skin types.
Consistency: Medium weight cream
Scent: Fragrance free
Results To Expect:
- Lock in moisture to hydrate and replenish skin for up to 72 hours
- Visually re-volumize and plump for a more sculpted, youthful look
- Instantly* improve the appearance of expression lines & wrinkles
- Help skin to maximize generate its own natural hyaluronic acid
- Leave a soft-focus, velvet-like finish on skin, perfect for makeup application
* Individual results may vary
After 15 minutes of use:
- 100% of the volunteers showed less visible lines and wrinkles*
- 100% of the volunteers showed an improvement in laugh and marionette lines*
- 97% reported that skin looks smooth and supple**
After 1 week of use:
-100% of the volunteers showed a reduction in lines and wrinkles depth***
- 94% reported that skin looks plumper**
- 83% reported that product fills in wrinkles and folds**
* Clinical evaluation conducted on 30 volunteers
** Self-assessment test conducted on 30 volunteers
*** Instrumental evaluation conducted on 30 volunteers
Reshapes Face Contour
Minimizes Lines & Wrinkles
- Multi-hydrating HA4 Complex: Four different sizes of hyaluronic acid hydrate on multiple levels to virtually fill in wrinkles by attracting and retaining water
- 5 Peptides: Help to re-densify skin and improve the appearance of facial wrinkles and contours
- Volumizing Microspheres: An advanced delivery system that deposits and adheres microspheres to concave areas, filling them with the appearance of renewed volume by scattering and deflecting light
WATER (AQUA), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, METHYLSILANOL HYDROXYPROLINE ASPARTATE, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, DIMETHYLSILANOL HYALURONATE, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, ORNITHINE, GLYCOLIPIDS, PEG-40 STEARATE, DIETHYLHEXYL ADIPATE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CHLORPHENESIN, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYALURONATE,
HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, SILANEDIOL SALICYLATE, TROMETHAMINE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, PALMITOYL DECAPEPTIDE-21, DECAPEPTIDE-22, OLIGOPEPTIDE-78, ZINC PALMITOYL NONAPEPTIDE-14, TREHALOSE, BETAINE, LECITHIN, SILICA, SILANETRIOL, HYALURONIC ACID, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL
I love the Hyaluronic Facial Cream. I have oily skin and most creams just add another layer of oil. Dr. Brandt’s cream is great in it leaves my face feeling fresh and smooth all day and into the evening.
I am in my 70’s and do not use any other products on my face.
Purchased this before I ran out of the sample! I have moderate scarring from cystic acne, and this is the only moisturizer I've tried that smoothes and improves my skin texture. Worth the money.
I have terrible skin quite damage by years of sun and naturally lacking collagen and elasticity. I bought this cream because of a friend recommendation, and I didn’t have much hope, other than ‘yet-another-moisturizing-cream ‘. Well, it’s true: visible firmer skin after just two or three applications! My skin looks firmer and younger, and I actually also bought the neck cream (amazing results as well). I highly recommend them!
I have always used a vitamin c toner with no dryness issues such as Perricone MD and StriVectin. I now use TrueSkin toner which seems to aleviate any dryness now while using dr. Brandt's hyaluronic facial cream. I LOVE this facial cream and highly recommend to all. I would have given a 5 except for the dryness issue.
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer! It leaves my skin so soft all day even after washing my face is so soft I can’t stop feeling it! I’ve noticed an improvement in my fine lines. I’ve used an endless amount of moisturizers from store brand to the most expensive. This is the only one I’ve actually seen and feel a difference with. I’m in love!