Purified skin that feels as fresh as it looks.
Part cleanser, part pore-refiner, this non-drying, deep-cleansing formula helps unclog pores, eliminate excess oil, and reduce shine to smooth and balance the skin for a mattified, clear complexion.
Strippers need not apply.
Step .01Apply on damp skin to form a rich lather.
Step .02Rinse well with warm water, avoiding the eyes.
Step .03Replace cap after use
A non-drying, pore-refining cleanser that removes makeup, residue, and dead skin while helping to banish sebum and decongest pores. Skin feels fresh and mattified, without any drying sensation.
For oily/combination skin.
Safe for contact-lens wearers.
- Formaldehyde Free
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Synthetic Fragrance Free
- Mineral Oil Free
Texture: Gel cream
Scent: Synthetic Fragrance free
Results To Expect:
- Dissolve impurities, oil, residues, and debris to purify skin
- Maintain a clear-looking complexion
- Exfoliate dead skin cells
- Wash away excess sebum for less shine, without any drying sensation
- Clean and purify skin to feel fresh
- Help minimize the appearance of pores and refine skin texture over time
Unclogs & Minimizes Pores
- Salicylic Acid: A beta hydroxy acid that exfoliates and removes dead skin cells, keeps pores clean, and helps prevent clogging
- Tea Tree Oil: An essential oil known for its powerful antiseptic and cleansing properties that helps purify the skin and supports clarity for a smooth, clear complexion
- White Willow Bark Extract: A natural beta hydroxy acid that gently and effectively exfoliates to unclog and purify pores while soothing the skin
WATER/AQUA/EAU, DISODIUM C12-14 PARETH-3 SULFOSUCCINATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, LAURETH-10, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, GLYCERIN, STEARAMIDE AMP, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, LINALYL ACETATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, GERANIUM MACULATUM EXTRACT.
I have been using the Pore Purifying Cleanser for about three weeks now, and find that it is my cleaners of choice (from the Murad and Effaclar cleansers I was previously using). The product has a somewhat medicinal fragrance that is certainly tolerable because it leaves my skin feeling cleansed but not tight. I find my skin remains oil-free for most of the day, even if I add a moisturizer with my foundation application. While I am not sure if my "pores" have been cleansed, I am sure that this product improves the texture of my skin!
My pores do appear smaller. I recommend the product.
I’ve been using this for about a year now and it’s been great. I have fairly dry, acne prone skin but I’ve haven’t had breakouts while using Pores No More!
pores no more® PORE PURIFYING CLEANSER
I decided to try this wash because their exfoliator worked wonders on my skin and sure enough this wash did too. They are pricey but it's well worth the money.