A game-changer in the world of selfies!
Dr. Brandt’s cult favorite - instant fix for skin so flawless you’d swear it was photoshopped. Proven to keep skin shine-free, the silky formula can be used on its own, as a makeup base or over makeup for midday touch-ups.
Now you’re ready for your closeup!
Step .01Use in the morning after your moisturizer to refine the look of pores, lines and imperfections.
Step .02Use before make-up as a primer and re-apply over makeup throughout the day, as necessary.
Step .03Can be worn alone for a natural look or under makeup to instantly absorb excess sebum and erase shine.
"Dr. Brandt's pores no more pore refiner primer is my secret to having close-up-ready skin. It shrinks the size of pores and refines the skin. It is brilliant!" Gwyneth Paltrow
A pore-refiner and makeup primer in one, this cult favorite instantly* helps diminish the look of pores and imperfections, mattifies the skin and creates a smooth canvas.
* Individual results may vary
For all skin types.
Texture: Velvety cream
Scent: Fragrance free
Results To Expect:
- Instantly* minimize the appearance of pores, lines and imperfections
- Absorb excess oil and mattify shine
- Create a smooth, flawless finish with or without makeup
- Shrink the appearance of pores overtime
*Individual results may vary.
AFTER ONE APPLICATION:
- Skin oiliness is significantly decreased by 40%*
- 100% showed a decrease in the appearance of pore size*
- 90% reported that the skin complexion looks more even**
- 87% reported that the skin is perfectly shine-free**
AFTER 2 WEEKS OF USE:**
- 100% reported that the product visibly reduces the appearance of pores
- 100% reported that the product absorbs excess oil
- 93% reported that the product blurs the look of imperfections and lines
* Instrumental evaluation conducted on 30 volunteers
** Self-assessment conducted on 30 volunteers
Unclogs & Minimizes Pores
- Oil-Absorbing Spheres: Mattifies skin and diffuses light to instantly minimize the appearance of pores, expression lines and wrinkles
- Red Clover Flower Extract: Helps shrink the look of pores over time by rebalancing skin conditions responsible for pore enlargement
- Derivative of Salicylic Acid: Gently exfoliates dead skin cells and oil build-up within pores, smooths the skin’s surface and calms irritation.
CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYSILICONE-11, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, ISOPENTYLDIOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, CHLORPHENESIN, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, SILICA, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHYL OXOBENZO DIOXASILANE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, TRIFOLIUM PRATENSE (CLOVER) FLOWER EXTRACT, LAURETH-12, IRON OXIDE (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).
Love it so much! I have oily skin and this works great!! I don’t have to wipe or remove oil, skin is dry for the whole day!!!
Love this product will order again. I don’t use foundation and this works well for me
I had never been all that into make up and certainly didn’t see a need for primer. My foundation alone was all I had ever used. I had never tried a primer but received a sample Dr. Brandt’s with a purchase at Sephora. I couldn’t believe the difference! My 40 something face looked so much smoother and softer. It was actually noticeable and I received compliments from co-workers about how good my make up looked that day. I bought a cheaper primer of a different brand since my lack of experience with such things led me to believe they couldn’t be that much different and Dr Brandt was pricier than what I had considered paying for a product I never thought was really necessary. So wrong. I tried several cheaper alternatives and not one came close to what Dr Brandt looks and feels like. I realized then that this Primer is just a must have for me! It’s worth the money and the only primer I’ll use. (I just get it when it’s on sale. I just bought one and now it’s buy one get one free so I’m happily stocked up for a bit at a great price with the discounts!)
Love it!!!!! I had read and heard all the great reviews about this primer and finally decided to splurge and make the purchase. It definitely lives up to all the hype!! I needed something that would really work on my combination skin - especially when having to wear the face mask. My makeup stays on all day and looks flawless and not cakey. I only freshen up with face powder sometimes. I regret not having made the purchase years ago. I Highly recommend this miracle primer!!!!
Brides Magazine Beauty Award Winner - Best Shine Stopper