Once upon a time, we all believed … no prescription, no results.
This highly potent, time-released serum works the night shift to deliver the skin-renewing effects of a 2% retinol complex for a more youthful look, come morning. Finally … results - No prescription needed!
Step .01Cleanse face.
Step .02Apply a thin layer all over face. Do not rinse.
Step .03Use daily UV protection and avoid excessive sun exposure. If any discomfort occurs, limit usage to up to three times per week until skin adapts.
An overnight serum that harnesses the power of a time-released 2% retinol complex to improve firmness, texture and tone while reducing the look of wrinkles, blemishes and pores, so you awake to a brighter, revitalized complexion.
- Paraben free
- Sulfate free
- Phthalate free
Consistency: New & Improved color; Medium weight; quick absorption
Scent: Fragrance free
Results To Expect:
- Visibly improve the appearance of lines
- Improve skin texture and tone
- Enhance the look of firmness
- Reduce the appearance of pores
- Reveal radiance overnight
AFTER 2 WEEKS OF USE:
- 100% showed a smoother skin texture*
- 100% showed an increase in skin renewal*
AFTER 4 WEEKS OF USE:
- 100% reported a decrease in the appearance of lines and wrinkles**
- 100% showed a decrease in the appearance of pores*
- 100% reported radiant & glowing looking skin**
- 100% reported that the skin feels smoother**
* Instrumental evaluation conducted on 25 volunteers.
** Self-assessment test conducted on 25 volunteers.
Fades Dark Spots
Minimizes Lines & Wrinkles
- 2% Retinol Complex: An immediate and long-term release improves skin texture and tone, counteracts dullness and loss of vitality and softens the look of fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores
- Lemon tree honey, Phospholipids and Amino Acid: This synergistic combination creates a veil that delivers and seals in moisture, to prevent dehydration
- Olive fruit extract: helps reduce the appearance of redness and irritation, and protects skin against environmental stressors thanks to its antioxidant properties.
Water, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isoamyl Laurate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Shea Butter Cetyl Esters, Triheptanoin, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Behenyl Alcohol, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Retinol, Glyceryl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Betaine, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Maslinic Acid, Lysolecithin, Phenylpropanol, Bht, Sodium Phytate, Dimethiconol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mel (Honey/Miel), Pectin, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil.
I haven't used it for that long, but so far I do notice a smoother skin.
Great product, great brand. The 2% serum brighten up my skin, smooth out fine lines. So far haven’t been disappointed by Dr Brandt ‘s products
I clearly see reduction of visible lines. This product really works.
I purchased the first bottle from Rue La La at a discounted price to try it out. After about a month later I had to see my dermatologist regarding another matter other than my face. Later I asked her about the removal of my dark brown spots on my face and the large pours. She complimented me on my overall complexion and asked what product I was using and I gave her this information. She looked up the information right then and said it had all the ingredients she recommends from her office and said this would be a good product for me to continue to use. I am happy with my complexion, get many compliments, I am 65 . I have tried Pours No More and the cleansing products and will continue to purchase.
I’m 52 and have very fair, sensitive skin. I have also been dealing with rosacea flare ups for the past couple of years. I decided that it was time for a “pick-me up” as I also noticed that I was beginning to get those horrible lines on the sides of my face!
I went straight for the Dr. Brandt as it had the highest percentage of retinol. I was not disappointed!!! Within a week of using this product my friend commented that my skin looked amazing and much less red! My rosacea was almost gone! The results were so positive that I now pair the retinol with Dr. Brand’s micro- dermabraison. Wow! I have friends commenting on my skin all or the time, asking me what I have done! I should also mention, that I grew up in Southern California, back in the days when SPF 6 was the highest you could get!